Thank you for using Shifter.
We are constantly updating the WordPress environment hosted by Shifter so that everyone can use it safely.
What’s new with WordPress 5.8
The following new features have been added with WordPress 5.8.
- Manage widgets with Blocks
- Display posts in New Blocks and Patterns
- Ability to edit Post Templates
- Overview view of Page Structure
- Pattern recommendations for Blocks
- Adding styles and colors to Images
- Introducing of Theme.json
- Dropping support for IE11
- WebP Support
- Adding more Block Support
For more information, please take a look at the official announcement.
About our WordPress Update Policy
- The major version x.x.0 will be updated in a few days.
- x.x.x (except for the last 0) will be updated as soon as possible.
What to do when an Error Occurs
Errors related to WordPress can be reported on the Shifter Static administration page. If you encounter any errors, please use the error report to help you fix them.
You can learn more about PHP error reports at this blog. Please take a look at it as well.
Shifter is undergoing ongoing maintenance to ensure that it is always safe and comfortable to use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our chat support.