- Contact form plugin and its
e.g. ContactForm7 or Gravityforms or other
- Form endpoint URL ( IFTTT, Basin, FormKeep, Formspree, or custom Endpoints)
- Shifter Form plugin
1. Create an endpoint URL
We use Basin for this.
To get started create a Basin account. They offer a free starter plan for core features that would cover most users needs.
2. Copy endpoint URL
Once you have an account and verified your email address create your first form endpoint. This endpoint will generate a unique URL.
Your basin URL will look something like this:
3. Login to Shifter dashboard
4. Start WordPress and login to it
5. Install and activate contact form plugin (e.g. ContactForm7, GravityForms)
6. Create a form page with it
7. Access a form page
8. Find the CSS class name in the
form element and copy it
gform_2 or similar
9. Download Shifter Form plugin
10. Upload and activate it
11. Navigate to Shifter Form menu under Tools menu
12. Click [Add New] button to add form action
13. Input fields
- Title: Name your form
- Action URL/Outgoing Webhook: https://your-action-url.example.com (e.g.
- Confirmation Page (optional): leave it blank, add
/thankyouor anything else
Here is a sample setting of ContactForm7 and Basin integration