What is Scheduled Publish
Scheduled Publish is a key feature of Shifter. You can release a generated Artiafct on a future date, restore an old Artifact on a specified date, and publish an Artifact for a limited time.
How to schedule
1. Login to the Shifter dashboard
2. Navigate to your Shifter site
3. Scroll down to “Deploys” section
4. Click [Detail] button of an Artifact you want to schedule
5. Scroll down to “Scheduled Publish” section
6. Click the calendar icon
7. Calendar will pop up, then choose your desired date…
… and time you want to publish
8. Click [Schedule] button
9. The date is set
10. Back to the Overview page and make sure the Publish is scheduled
Wait for the time to be published.