- Access GoDaddy then sign in Control Panel of your account
- Goto Domain manager
- Click [Forwarding Domain] of your domain
4. Scroll down to [Forwarding] section then click [ADD] button.
5. Input your domain name with assigned domain (e.g. www.example.com or blog.example.com ) to [FORWARD TO] field.
Check [Update my nameservers and DNS settings to support this change] if necessary .
6. Click [Preview] to check how it works
7. If it works, click [Save]
8. Access your domain name and check domain forwarding works.
If [Update my nameservers and DNS settings to support this change] is checked, Forwarded will be displayed in the value field.